Search Articles on This Blog

Monday, July 4, 2011

Fashion Street in Ewha Womans University

When I was in Seoul, I stay in Sinchon, Seoul, 1 station after Hongdae (Hongik University) from Incheon airport if you take the airport limousine bus.
I used subway to get around Seoul and I always went through Ewha Womans University train station. Well let's talk about what's is going on in Ewha Womans University area ?
There is a street named Fashion Street which is start from the main gate of Ewha Womans University and continues to Sinchon train station. It is lined with second hand shops, brand retailers, accessories and shoe stores and there are in line with current trends in Korea. I am sure women like to getting around this area, all women want are available here ^^

How to get there : Ewha Womans University Train Station line 2.

image source : 12fly.com.my

 image source : seoultour

No comments:

Post a Comment