Search Articles on This Blog

Sunday, October 9, 2011

Hangul Day Part 3 : My Special Design for Hangul Day ^^

Hello everyone,
In this special day, Hangul Day ^^ I would like to share my special design just for Hangul Day. I hope you like it~
Korean language is very interesting~! for me, it's very unique. I thought Hangul is cute isn't it ? ^^
I've learn Hangul and Hangugeo since 9 months ago and still learning until now.


If you want to visit Seoul Korea, you must visit The Sejong Center located in the lower level of Gwanghwamun square. It's located in the central of Seoul Metropolitan City and it's easy to get there. Here I want to share too my photos I had taken when I visit Korea few months ago.

Photo and Design by Maria Margareta
The Story of King Sejong
Address : Sejong Center for the Performing Arts B2, 81-3 Sejong-no, Jongno-gu, Seoul 

Directions:
Jong-gak station (subway line #1)- use exit #1, go 350 meters towards Gwanghwamun  
Gyeonbok-gung station (subway line #3)- use exit #6, go towards Sejong-ro
Gwanghwamun station (Subway line #5)- use exit #2   

Admission: Free
Hours: 10:30 ~ 22:30 (admission closing: 22:00)
Closed: Every Monday


Photo by Maria Margareta
Photo by Maria Margareta
Photo by Maria Margareta
Photo by Maria Margareta
Photo by Maria Margareta
Photo by my self ~ ^^

1 comment:

  1. this is a great article, thank you very much- it helps me a lot, because i'm making presentation about Korean language// of course i will use references ;)

    ReplyDelete