Search Articles on This Blog

Sunday, October 2, 2011

Korea - Indonesia Week 2011 : October 1st, 2011 Gandaria City Mall Jakarta, Indonesia

Hello everyone~^^

Korea - Indonesia Week with various activities, exhibition, competitions related with Korea and Hallyu concert are held in Jakarta, Indonesia. Topic of this year event is "Terbang Menuju Masa Depan" (in bahasa/Indonesian) or (in English) "Flying to The Future".

Here I want to share you some pictures that I had taken from Korea - Indonesia week in Gandaria City Mall, Jakarta, Indonesia and I was so lucky that I captured Mr. Kim Young Sun, The Ambassador of The Republic of Korea for The Republic of Indonesia and also the supporting team from Korea ^^
Photo by Maria Margareta
Photo by Maria Margareta
Photo by Maria Margareta
Photo by Maria Margareta
Photo by Maria Margareta
Photo by Maria Margareta

Photo by Maria Margareta
Briefing from the coach before performance.
Photo by Maria Margareta
Warming up before performance. They were so amazing! I was hipnotized with their beautiful and dinamic performance. I realize taekwondo is not just a self defence sports, I can feel the spirit, the power, the beauty and the dinamic mixing all together in one harmony. But I was too shy to asked them take one or two photo shoots together with me ~^^
Photo by Maria Margareta
Photo by Maria Margareta
Photo by Maria Margareta
Photo by Maria Margareta
by Maria Margareta
Gandaria City Mall
Jakarta, Indonesia
October 1st, 2011

No comments:

Post a Comment