Search Articles on This Blog

Saturday, April 7, 2012

Yin Chi Hyeok The 4th Solo Exhibition at Korean Cultural Center Jakarta

"Over the years, the mind and the thirst that I feel in the world of my works were has been same alike. In His time, I discovered the touch and traces. And they leaded me, who always lack, into strong impression. Also; helped me to see bigger picture about what HE's going to perform.


Seems like we're in hte time that changeless for everyday, but after a long ting passes, we will realize what path we walked and which direction we were going to. This makes us to understand the feelings of a farmer who plow and sow seeds in his field.


My emotions, memories, motivations and experiences become seed and through the process of plant and cultivate, forms pieces of works as a fruit, which brings pleasure in HIS big vision.


There's no such a seed as big as the fruit that it can bear.


Even though the seed and the fruit are not look like another, but there's logic hides in the seed of become a big tree. Therefore, I want to sow these seeds to everyone's mind who faces my works, and I hope these sowed seeds all scatter over and cultivate the new land, which will forms a big forest".
 February 2012, Yin Chi Hyeok

Seeing of his paintings in this exhibition such as fulfill my empty space of my emotion room in my heart. Meditavite paintings with good materials, creative imagination and deep meaning of philosophy. So that's why I captured all of his works on this exhibition. I felt relieved when seeing of those paintings.
The funny story behind this exhibition, was when I captured some photos, I saw an ajjushi who also looked at those paintings and also captured something with his mobile phone camera, I thought that he was a visitor like me and I did not realized that an ajjushi who was with me is the painter! ha ha ha. When I filled the guest book then he came over me and said he would contact my by email for the upcoming event. I had a small conversation with him before he went lunch. I hope I can meet him in the future time to interview him. This exhibition was held in March 2th ~ 16th 2012 in Korean Cultural Centre Jakarta.




Artist's Profile :

Mr. Yin Chi Hyeok was born in 1962 in Seoul, South Korea. He graduated in 1985 from Western painting major from Hongik Art University, Seoul. He entered Shalom Seminary in year 1998 and became a pastor of Chang-Jo missionary church in Incheon, South Korea. He came to Indonesia in 2003 and has been lived here for 9 years. There are some exhibitions he had from 2005 until now. Ten times group exhibition and his four times solo painting exhibition had been held in Jakarta and Cikarang area, two of them had been held in Korean Cultural Centre Jakarta. Besides his activity as an fine artist, Mr. Yin Chi Hyeok is also a cooperative pastor for some of Christianity churches in Jakarta.





One of my favorites : HISTOY 2012 – 008


HISTOY 2012 – 008 

어떤의식 보다, 어떤 행위보다, 어떤 희생과 드림보다 우리가 할 수 있는 최선과 최고의 일은 우리의 왕되신 그분을 찬양하는 것이다.
그분이 그분되게 하는 것! 그것이 나와 당신의 비전이다!

The best thing we can do is not some ceremony nor some actions, nor some sacrifice, but praise him who is our king.
Let him be he! That’s your and my vision!

시150:1~6
” 너희는 주를 찬양하라. 그 성소에서 하나님을 찬양하고 그의 권능의 창공에서 그를 찬양하라. 그의 능하신 행적들로 인하여 그를 찬양하며 그의 뛰어난 위대하심을 따라 그를 찬양하라. 나팔 소리로 그를 찬양하며 솔터리와 하프로 그를 찬양하라. 탬버린과 춤으로 그를 찬양하며 현악기들과 오르간들로 그를 찬양하라. 큰 소리 내는 심벌즈로 그를 찬양하며 높은 소리 내는 심벌즈로 그를 찬양하라. 호흡이 있는 모든 것들로 주를 찬양케 하라. 너희는 주를 찬양할지어다.”

Psalms 150:1~6
“Praise ye the LORD. Praise God in his sanctuary: praise him in the firmament of his power. Praise him for his mighty acts: praise him according to his excellent greatness. Praise him with the sound of the trumpet: praise him with the psaltery and harp. Praise him with the timbrel and dance: praise him with stringed instruments and organs. Praise him upon the loud cymbals: praise him upon the high sounding cymbals. Let every thing that hath breath praise the LORD. Praise ye the LORD.”









Here is my favorite too : HISTOY 2012 – 018
 

HISTOY 2012 – 018
파란하늘에 작은 깃털 하나가 날라가듯, 아주 작고 미미하게, 아니 전혀 아무 것도 느끼지 못하는 그런 임재의 시간을 지나갈때…
우리는 그 분의 존재함에 대해 회의론자 같은 의문을 느끼게 된다.
하지만 언제 그 먼길을 걸어왔는지, 어떻게 그 일들을 해냈는지 문득 깨달을 때… “아 ! 나는 절대로 혼자 할 수 없는 일을 해나가고 있었구나 !”
나는 그 분을 느끼지는 못했지만, 지나온 삶의 열매들이 그 분의 흔적과 도우심을 절실히 깨닫게 한다.

Like a small feather flies in blue sky, when we pass through the time that is very small and slight that can’t feel anything… we have doubts about his existence like a skeptic.
However, when we realize suddenly about when we walked through that long path and how we accomplished those things… we think “Ah! I was completing things that never can do alone!”
I couldn’t feel him, but the fruits of past life help me to realize his trace and help.
 
시27:7~9
” 오 주여, 내가 내 음성으로 부르짖을 때 들으시고 또 나에게 자비를 베푸셔서 내게 응답하소서. 주께서 말씀하시기를 “너희는 내 얼굴을 찾으라.” 하셨을 때에 내 마음이 주께 말씀드리기를 “주여, 내가 주의 얼굴을 찾으리이다.” 하였나이다. 주의 얼굴을 내게서 숨기지 마시고 주의 종을 노하심으로 버리지 마소서. 주께서 나의 도움이 되셨으니 오 내 구원의 하나님이여, 나를 떠나지 마시고 나를 버리지 마소서.”

Psalms 27:7~9
“Hear, O LORD, when I cry with my voice: have mercy also upon me, and answer me. When thou saidst, Seek ye my face; my hear said unto thee, Thy face, LORD, will I seek. Hide not thy face far from me; put not thy servant away in anger: thou hast been my help; leave me not, neither forsake me, O God of my salvation.”


Official website : 

Photos and digital editing : 
Maria Margareta

No comments:

Post a Comment