Search Articles on This Blog

Friday, May 18, 2012

Kids Festival in Korean Cultural Center Indonesia

Kids festival was held on May 5th ~ 13th, 2012 in Korean Cultural Center Indonesia, Jakarta. It is also celebrated together with children's day in South Korea which is officialy celebrated every May of 5th. Children's day or 어린이날. On this day, parents will give special attentions to their children by giving them some gifts or doing some activities together such as playing, visiting museums etc. Many activities are held on this day. 
Atlhough I'm not a kid anymore :) I really enjoyed in this festival on my town. Some of Korean cartoon characters such as Pororo and friends, Kartrider and some of toys were displayed and can be played here.
There were also displayed some of Korean cartoon movie on TV screens in every corner.
Here are some photos, I captured that I want to share you here :) I think it's good for me to memorize my childhood through this festival. 


Because I came on the working day, I never found any children here. But nevermind I took care of those toys! :))


I asked a Korean Cultural Center's staff to take some pictures of me with these cute Korean cartoon character ^^, and here it is ^^

Photos by Maria Margareta





4 comments:

  1. This is a great opportunity for parents to spend some time with their children. It seems like a lot of fun! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, you are right^^ very precious time^^

      you must be Ioana, right? ^^ kkkk
      Thank you for comming to my blog, I hope you enjoy it ^^

      Delete
    2. I always enjoy your writing! :)
      Ioana

      Delete
  2. Thank you Ioana, your words above are my spirit to keep writing about Korea ^^

    Big hugs for you ^^

    ReplyDelete