Search Articles on This Blog

Friday, July 13, 2012

Get to Know Name of Korean Food Ingredients Through Games

When we are learning foreign languages, there are various ways and methods of learning we can follow. It depends of  each person, what ways or methods do they want to learn foreign language efficiently.
Some people like to attend a class and studying together with their fellows, some of them choose to learn by themselves at home with books, some of them choose to learn in the study club and etc.
Education games is one of the methods I choose, for learning Korean with fun, I found this game on

www.rice-museum.com

and I really having fun with it. This game is also increasing my Korean vocabulary list and challenging my brain by memorizing some items I should find on the screen.
This is also good to educate people about healty food we should consume everyday.


http://www.classfarm.com/data/play/game2/mix/Equally.html

Capture descriptions :


 
 
Review and captured by Maria Margareta

No comments:

Post a Comment