Search Articles on This Blog

Sunday, January 20, 2013

[WKB Trip September 2012] N Seoul Tower

One of the spot I visited while my trip to Korea on September 2012 is N Seoul Tower. I hadn't been there in my first trip to Korea in year 2010 and from this trip, my wish list has been realized, I had a chance to visit one of the most popular spot in Seoul. It was fun experience I had with another WKB (Worldwide Korea Bloggers) from another countries and also my new friends from Korea while visiting this place. We took a cable car to reach the upper side of Namsan.It was awesome!
I captured some pictures of Seoul night view at that night and also enjoyed the Italian fine dinning at the restaurant at N Seoul Tower with my fellows. I also had a great experience inside the elevator which brought us to the top level of the tower. Not much time I had to get around here, just captured some pictures and bought some N Seoul Tower's souvenirs, in my precious limited time on this tower, I promise someday I will back to N Seoul Tower and take some more time to hang around this place in my future trip to Korea.
Here is a tip if you visiting this place : this place is a good recommendation for dating, please go to N Seoul Tower for dating and feel the love atmosphere. You will have a marvelous time with your special one ^^










Website :
www.nseoultower.co.kr (in Korean)
www.nseoultower.co.kr/eng/index.asp (in English)


How to get here :

Address :
산1-3 Yongsandong 2(i)-ga, Yongsan-gu, Seoul, South Korea

서울특별시 용산구 남산공원길 105 (용산동2가)


 By Maria Margareta


No comments:

Post a Comment