Search Articles on This Blog

Saturday, March 16, 2013

Music Bank Concert Jakarta March 2013

Last week was held a Music Bank Concert in Jakarta on Saturday March 9th, 2013. K-Pop fans was spoiled by some K-Pop artists and groups performance such as SHInee, BEAST, INFINITE, Sistar, 2PM and Super Junior. I was there and took some of the photos of the concert.
Overall the concert was good. Although I didn't seat on the section I supposed to be seated. I got the Gold section ticket but I seated at the Bronze section because The Gold section had already full when I came to the venue. Why it had happened ? because people who have different class section could take The Gold even The Diamond class seats without permission. It was seemed unorganized but overall it was good. . K-Pop artists performance was great and I enjoyed the concert.






















 

Credit :
Photos and Videoare taken by Maria Margareta



Video Credit : KBS

No comments:

Post a Comment